Thursday, November 3, 2011

Our Week

This week has been very busy. Pooh Bear and his parents set up an aquarium. We are hoping this will be a great learning experience for him. Well so far it has been a real learning experience for all of us. We have jumped in feet first and found that not all learning experiences are fun. Later on I will write more on our aquatic adventure.
Now on to our week in pictures.

Very comfy reading spot.                                    

Practicing to trace lines.


Exploring




We hope you also had a great learning week.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Neat pictures! Can't wait to hear more about the aquatic adventure!

Thanks for always stopping by my blog and leaving words of encouragement. It means a lot!

Have a blessed weekend!

Gina Kleinworth said...

What great activities- that last pic makes me smile!!

Eat To Live said...

He does pretty good tracing those lines.

I too can't wait to hear about the fish tanks.

Trish said...

Oh my gosh, I love the squirrel picture. I'm kind of unnaturally obsessed with squirrels :)

Mariella said...

great photos!

Mariella said...

very nice!