Monday, July 16, 2012

We Welcome Our New Blessing

We have a new grand baby! My readers, I have been missing for a few days. Well, some of you may have suspected our new grandchild has arrived. We have been so busy with our new blessing and no time for my blogging work. I must also confess I had no internet connection at the hospital. Well lets just say I am not technical savvy enough to figure how to get my smart phone hooked to their internet server. I guess smart phones are not so smart. I will stop rambling on and get to the good news.
We have a healthy grandson! Born on Saturday the 14th of July. I will leave you with some pictures. I hope you all have a great week. I will be back soon and stop over to visit each of you.
 Pooh Bear is just loving his new baby brother.
Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD, the fruit of the womb...
~ Psalm 127:3

1 comment:

Nika Corwin, Just Another tired Mommy said...

How SWEET they both are! CONGRATULATIONS! I have been absent all summer and I don't even have a great reason like a new baby! I am glad I got on this weekend and that you took the time to visit and comment on my blog! I have to say, your news is much more exciting than my rant about chin hair--thanks for sharing! Enjoy every minute with those adorable grandchildren of yours!